I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.
1) White Rose maths lesson
2) Complete this study of a character in “Where the Wild Things Are”. Check the Storytime section to see and hear the story.
3) Answer these questions about “Rainforest Calling”.
- 1) How does Pedro show the girls where to look?
- 2) What can be seen instead of the ‘tall, elegant trees’?
- 3) Find any words which suggest there isn’t much light in this layer?
- 4) What kind of food does Alice the agouti eat?
- 5) The caiman is described as “lying in wait”. What does this suggest about the way it gets its food?